Doodling has been around since people could pick up a pencil and draw! Doodle Art Designs are fun, simple and very relaxing! Get inspired with these Fun and Easy Winter Doodle Art Designs!
As mentioned in our popular post, 45 Super Cool Doodle Ideas, Bullet Journaling, Zentangle, and a renewed interest in sketchbooks has really brought the joy of creating simple doodle designs to the forefront of our creative minds!
Do you ever find yourself doodling in a notebook while watching TV or maybe you are a doodler on the go that doodles on anything worthy of a pen when you are waiting for an appointment? We love the idea of intentional time set aside to be creative BUT throwing a sketch notebook in your bag so you have something to doodle anywhere is also a great way to prioritize creative time!
A person can be a very intentional doodler OR you can just let your thoughts and creativity flow as you fill a page of any designs that come to mind.
For inspiration on more doodle art designs check out these 45 Super Cool Doodle Ideas you can create!
Below you will see inspiration for Winter Doodle Art Designs:
Materials Needed for your Winter Doodles Session :
- black fine point ink pen
- any paper will do but we love this sketch book
- coloring pencils, crayons, watercolor paint or nothing – if you prefer to leave your doodles black and white
Simple Winter Doodle Design Inspiration Ideas:
- candy canes
- branches and greenery
- tea and hot cocoa
- strung lights
- mittens, scarves and hats
- wintery weather and clouds
- cozy hobbies such as knitting and art
- stars and moons
- snow globe
What are some designs that would make you think of winter?
Take a look at our winter doodle designs to help inspire creative inspiration for your next doodle session!
Ideas of What to do with your Doodle Art Designs:
- nothing – enjoy doodling with no agenda at all
- color your doodle sheet, gift it to a friend or child to color
- cut out your doodle and use them as gift cards or to decorate a letter or craft
There are so many ways to doodle, things to doodle and benefits to doodle! We hope you take the time this winter to create some of your own winter doodle art designs!