One of my favorite pinboards is my Kids Spaces board. It is a constant source of inspiration, and one of the reasons I am most excited to move into a new house. I cannot WAIT to tackle 2 fresh, new kid rooms.
Actually, I’m sure I won’t have much of a say in my 12 year old’s room, but the 5 year old? I’m all over that. He’s getting so many bunkbeds and reading nooks and book racks he won’t know what to do with himself. Let’s take a gander at all sorts of boys room ideas and see how the cool kids are living.
1.Black and white all the way, baby. And that framed dog photo is super.
2. Junior has a pretty sweet place in which to chill and dream up ways to crawl out of his crib.
3. This tiny wood toddler bed makes me spontaneously weep it’s so cute. Can’t you envision tucking your little buddy in at night with his little winky pillow?
4. Why yes, this is the most perfect reading corner in the whole world.
5. Lots of great room ideas here, but this stripey one is my fave.
6. This Monster Misfit bedding is killing me, it’s so cute.
7. It’s really a playroom, but wouldn’t this make a fab loft bed?
8. Every 5 year old boy’s dream wallpaper.
9. Cool secret hideout bed with tree trunk legs and a dreamy sky mural.
10. This awesome store wall would be an equally awesome idea for a wall in a boy room.
11. The ladder to this super-high loft bed doubles as shelves.
12. Cool wall art by Budi Satria Kwan.
13. Understated and cool, this room would be perfect for a boy who is just starting to grow out of a bunch of toys.
14. You can draw anything with washi tape above a kid’s bed and switch it out when they tire of it.
15. More wallpaper. This is AWESOME. Maybe you could freehand this sort of look if you are amazing.
16. The coziest, sweetest toddler bed ever, from Land of Nod. I’m such a fan of their stuff.
17. How about this wonderful nerdy personalized wall art for your wonderful nerdy personalized boy-child?
18. These painted plank bunk beds really struck me, and although boys probably wouldn’t appreciate the chandelier, this seems like a really adaptable idea.
19. Roll up your sleeves and get all DIY with these Tetris shelves. Or hire a local handyman to make them so you can seem DIY awesome while not having to get yourself messy.
20. Awesome use of space for a teeny tiny bedroom.
21. I love the idea of putting a collection of favorite toys on the wall. Although that probably won’t fly if they’re still actively being played with…
22. This is really simple and streamlined, but still cozy and fun.
23. Another loft bed hideaway, because they are the bestest.
24. Boy bedroom makeover – this is great because of all the DIY projects involved.
25. Oh, and then there’s this.
Follow my Kids’ Rooms Pin board here:
Follow Tiny Rotten Peanuts’s board Kids: Rooms on Pinterest.