Do you have children who love the movie Frozen? Maybe they are also obsessed with Frozen 2? Whichever film they adore, these painting games are going to fill them with hours upon hours of joy! Below, you can find the best 8 Frozen painting games. Some of them might surprise you – especially when we start putting paint in the freezer!
#1 The 4J Online Frozen Painting Game Coloring Book
Source:http://www.4j.com/Frozen-Coloring-Book-4 The 4J website offers a superior range of free Frozen painting games. As long as you don’t mind enabling Adobe Flash Player, you and your children can have hours of fun with this vast selection.On this free website, you can choose between the following painting and/or coloring games:
- Elsa and Anna
- Elsa, Anna, and Olaf
Your favorite characters are available on the website in various situations for you to paint. There are plenty of colors to choose from and you can always redo a picture if you aren’t happy with the result.
#2 The Mafa Baby Barbie Frozen Face Painting Game
Do you like face painting? Are you in love with the various face painting games online? Then you’ll absolutely adore this Baby Barbie Frozen Face Painting Game!
Again, you will need to enable Adobe Flash Player but it is worth it for all the fun you’ll have. You can choose between Elsa masks, glitter, paint, makeup, and other factors to make your Baby Barbie look as much like Elsa as possible.
#3 Frozen Paint by Numbers by Num Paint for Adults
Num Paint, if you haven’t heard of this company, is a company that creates outstanding paint by numbers kits for adults. You can choose from all kinds of pictures including flowers, cities, animals, abstracts, food, landscapes, pop art, seascapes, birds, and, of course, cartoons.
There are plenty of Num Paint kits relating to Frozen that will give you hours and hours of relaxation and entertainment. They are super affordable which makes it even more beneficial!
If you need a break from the humdrum of reality, these paint-by-number games are perfect.
#4 Ravensburger Disney Frozen Painting by Numbers Set
If you have children, they will undoubtedly want to join in with the painting by numbers fun you’re having with the Num Paint kits. So, this Ravensburger set is bound to have them jumping for joy.
It is recommended to be used by children who are 7 years old and above. The painting areas are appropriate for this age. Any younger and they may find it difficult to keep the paint within the lines.
Your children will find a sense of achievement once they have finished this game. They can then hang the picture on their bedroom wall so they can see their success every day!
#5 Frozen Painting Art Game
Source:https://busytoddler.com/2018/01/frozen-paint-process-art-activity/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=291429604_8043556_3921 If you want to bring elements of your children’s much-loved film to life, try frozen painting! It is a kind of process art which means there is no end goal. All you have to do is have fun. What more could you want?
You Will Need:
- Ice cube tray
- Aluminum foil
- White butcher paper
- Popsicle sticks
- Paper plate
How to Do It:
- Grab your ice cube tray.
- Fill each section up to the halfway line with paint. Do as many colors as you can.
- Top up each section with water.
- Stir each section with the end of a paintbrush.
- Cover the full ice cube tray with aluminum foil.
- Use a knife to make holes in each section of the foil for the popsicle sticks.
- Place the popsicle sticks into the foil holes all the way around the ice cube tray. Ensure there is one in each section. The foil should hold the popsicle sticks upright.
- Place it into the freezer overnight.
- Once everything is frozen, roll out some butcher paper on the floor.
- Tape the paper down to stop it from moving around while you’re playing with the frozen paint.
- Set the popsicle frozen paint sticks on a paper plate.
- Add some water to the plate to start the ice cubes melting
- Go crazy with the frozen paint on the paper!
#6 Disney Frozen 2 Elsa 32-Page Color by Number Game Book
Source:https://www.amazon.com/Disney-32-Page-Activity-Crayons-45824/dp/1505077761 This activity book comes with crayons, but you can always put a twist on it and use some paint instead. If you do this, it is important to pull out each page beforehand. Otherwise, you risk the paint seeping through onto the one beneath it.Some pages inside this book are there to be colored freely but others come with paint-by-number inserts. This is great for older children who want to practice staying in the lines.
#7 Elsa’s Magic Painting Game
Source:https://www.sunshineandhurricanes.com/elsas-magic-painting-math-game/ This is a brilliant project for your Frozen-loving children to enjoy.
You Will Need:
- White paper
- White crayons
- Food coloring
How to Do It:
- Pour water into a glass.
- Add a few drops of one food coloring color into the glass of water.
- Stir it with the paintbrush.
- Use the white crayon to draw a picture or write a message on the white piece of paper.
- Try applying quite a lot of pressure to the crayon to ensure you get the best results.
- Dip the paintbrush into water and food coloring mixture.
- Brush over the paper with the paintbrush and the drawings will appear.
- You’re finished!
#8 Fan Free Games Elsa Frozen Coloring Game
Source:https://www.fanfreegames.com/game/elsa-frozen-coloring This Elsa from Frozen coloring game by Fan Free Games allows you to access a free coloring sheet of Elsa herself wearing her iconic hairstyle. It is best for younger children since the design is incredibly simplistic. However, it will still allow for lots of fun!The site gives you 24 colors to choose from including greens, reds, neutrals, pinks, and blues. You are also given an eraser and an undo button to give you multiple ways to remove your mistakes.The best part? You can print your finished design off and hang it on your wall!