Long, long ago, on a planet far, far away, I made a watercolor tape resist flower project. It was fun, and people loved and adored it. Well, at least I did.
Here’s another one! In pattern form. Who likes patterns? I do!
I made this as part of my 100 day project challenge, and here’s what I did:
- Grabbed a piece of 5×7 Strathmore Printmaking paper
- Ripped up little pieces of blue painter tape (I love obsessive art projects)
- Made tape flowers
- Watercolored in red, yellow, orange
- Went back in with watercolor to darken up some areas
- Let it dry somewhat
- Peeled off the tape (totally satisfying)
Want to spruce up your home?
Download the 5 most popular DIY home projects with step-by-step guides!