I have purchased approximately 2 small items for one of my children so far for Christmas, and I’m just starting to get the urge to go on a cyber-shopping spree. I love shopping Etsy and supporting artists and artisans by buying their lovely items, but wow, is it hard to weed through all the crap in there and get to the good stuff.
I managed to find some EXCELLENT stuff, and I think I’ll go ahead and share it with you right this very minute. Happy Shopping!
- I had to include this big gorgeous hat, because it is wildly wonderful and I want one. Well, maybe I just want to make one. If you want one and aren’t in the UK, better order fast!
- These are library due date coasters, and they are FANTASTIC.
- Crazy little snippy wiggly scissors are perfect for any crafter on your list. Or wiggly scissor-collector.
- Dog return address stamps! (There are more breeds available).
- Gold-dipped mother of pearl jewelry is sort of glamorous and graphically cool all at once.
- Boy, do I love this tea strainer mug. It’s pretty and perfect for a personal cuppa.
- I know it’s hard to buy art for people, but this print is a stunner.
Hi, little koala coin pouch. Hi!These are sold out, but check out their adorable enamel pins.
- Pom poms. I feel like bright, colorful wool pom poms would be a legit gift for anyone.
- More art! Pretty, pretty, watercolor flower art. oooooh.
- I can never resist a little clever snark. I wonder what this candle smells like?
- This is clever and adorable – it’s a
hot chocolate, sugar, and spice sampler setall packaged up perfectly. Sold out, but they sell these cool hot chocolate test tube sets. Beautiful cowl – it’s not too chunky, and has just the right amount of pattern. This one is sold out, but go drool over her other pieces.
- I adore these bangles – they’re made of ethically harvested horn in Vietnam.
- Um, more art. I can’t help it – art is fun to buy! Take a closer peek at this cool mountain print by Sandra Dieckmann.