This is my very favorite of the gift guides I do with Pragmatic Mom, because I get to just fill it with things I want. Things I would gladly buy for other people so I can nab them for myself later.
The holidays are all about being selfless and buying people what you think they’ll want, but what if we just made them that much less stressful by buying them
1. A customizable journal or planner. This is every artist/obsessive planner’s dream- and the best part? Just personalize it with your name. OOPS, guess Grandma wont have much use for this. Sorry Grandma, I’ll just take that off your hands, okay, thanks.
2. Finger puppets, of course. When your kid isn’t looking, you can pull out the origami finger puppets they made and use them to act out the stress moments from your day. Therapy on your fingertips.
3. I already own this Ztylus iPhone case/lens set, and I am madly in love. Totally worth stealing from your husband. Or better yet, buy one for your 6 month old and you can “keep it safe” until he’s 12.
4. Taco notecards! Bring ’em on- wouldn’t these be fun to give your son and then pilfer a few here and there? Just don’t go snooping around his room if he’s over 11 or so – no need to uncover any surprises.
5. The perfect tee for introverts. I need this. I’ll give this to just about anyone and grab it right back.
6. This necklace is so pretty, and it would be fun to dress up as a cat burglar and steal this out of someone’s jewelry box.
7. This pillow is the perfect idea for something to give a member of your family , and then quietly appropriate every evening when you sit on the couch watching Law and Order reruns.
8. I’m not sure if anyone wouldn’t want shark slippers. In fact, don’t bother trying to steal these, just buy some for everyone on your list.
9. “This Book Belongs to” stamp would be in my desk drawer so fast with 10 brand new colors of ink pads that the recipient wouldn’t even remember recipienting it.
Check out our other gift guides and don’t forget to come back next week for the final one!
Hey, pin it: