It’s true love. My heartbeat quickens, knees weaken, my eyeballs go all squinty and shoot lasers. Wait- that doesn’t happen to you when you’re in love?
And no, I’m not talking about Christian. I’m talking stripes. Stripes are the best of the best, the greatest of the great, the fabulest of the faboo.
I guess we should all just take a collective leap into some weekend stripe eye candy now. Nothing but good can come from staring at beautiful things for a few minutes, right?
1. Giant gorgeous ceramic sculpture by Jun Kaneko
2. Miss White- a doll from Lucky Boy Sunday
3. Paper mache striped pencil toppers DIY
4. A stack of stripes by Mia Christopher
5. Fantastic rustic ceramic bowls by Sharon Alpren
6. Beautiful maple spinning tops
7. Painting by Julien Porisse, acrylic and oil on canvas
9. You can make some yarn-wrapped stripey stones
10. Striped gift tags
11. The tops of a wall hanging by Alicia Scardetta
12. Wood veneer DIY coasters
13. Black and white striped balloons
14. WOW! This floor
15. Felt balls of stripes
16. One of my favorite artworks by one of my favorite artists, Magda Sayeg
17. Make a grainsack stripe stamp
19. Cool sketchbook cover idea
20. Hand-painted striped linen coaster
Happy stripes and weekends to ya!